Tuesday, April 27
• At 8:01 a.m. officers cited Michelle Mae Kleiboer, 34, of Winona, for failure to yield after an accident at Main Street and Broadway. Police said Kleiboer pulled out onto Main Street from Broadway, allegedly causing the accident. There were no injuries.
• At 8:18 a.m. officers received a report that a mountain bike was stolen on the 500 block of Center Street.
• At 9:15 a.m. officers arrested Andrew Curtis Montgomery, 23, of Winona, for allegedly violating a no-contact order at the 1700 block of West Seventh Street. According to the report, Montgomery allegedly contacted an individual and entered the person’s apartment in violation of a court order.
• At 9:24 a.m. officers assisted on a medical call at the 1600 block of Gilmore Avenue after an individual had reportedly cut their arm; police said it appeared intentional. The person was taken by ambulance to a hospital for emergency medical and mental health care.
• At 4:04 p.m. officers responded to a report of vehicle damage at 11th and Center streets, where the reporting party said a woman had thrown at rock at their car, causing damage. Police found a rock with paint from the vehicle; the case is still under investigation.
• At 5:13 p.m. officers received a report that a Walther PPS nine-millimeter handgun was stolen from a vehicle on the 1000 block of West Broadway.
• At 8:05 p.m. officers received a report that a black BMW 330 with Minnesota license plate 469WTL was stolen on the 60 block of East Broadway. The vehicle was last seen in the owner’s garage on April 8.
• At 11:22 p.m. officers received a report of damage to property at a bar on the 150 block of West Third Street, where someone had apparently kicked and shattered a glass door. The incident is under investigation.
Wednesday, April 28
• At 8:58 a.m. officers received a report that an unlocked vehicle was entered on the 400 block of Wilson Street between 8 p.m. on April 27 and 7 a.m. on April 28. Nothing was missing, according to the report.
• At 10:21 a.m. officers received a report that $20 and a silver necklace were stolen from a vehicle on the 100 block of East Broadway.
• At 1:05 p.m officers received a report that an unlocked vehicle was entered on the 300 block of East Eighth Street between 8 p.m. on April 27 and 6 a.m. on April 28. The vehicle registration card was taken, according to the report.
Thursday, April 29
• At 3:24 p.m. officers arrested Mary Lou Zieman, 53, of Winona, and referred her to the county attorney for a potential charge of fourth-degree assault on a peace officer. According to the report, officers went to the area of the Riverport Inn on a welfare check, and when checking in with Zieman, she allegedly broke the skin of an officer’s forearm with her fingernails.
• At 7:46 p.m. officers received a report that license plate tabs were stolen between the beginning of March and the time of the report on the 900 block of East Broadway.
Friday, April 30
• At 5:02 a.m. officers received a report that a vehicle windshield was broken and tires were slashed overnight on the 450 block of High Forest Street. The person who reported the damage told officers that they had a suspect, but declined to say who, according to the report.
• At 8:59 a.m. officers received a report that about $2,400 was stolen from a home on the 1800 block of Pleasant View Lane between April 26 and 29.
• At 3:25 p.m. officers cited Sarah Ann Jorgensen, 39, of Winona, with theft by shoplifting after she allegedly attempted to steal alcoholic beverages from Midtown Foods.
• At 9:02 p.m. officers received a report that unknown individuals threw a rock and brick through vehicle windows while someone was in the vehicle on the 2000 block of Sawyer Road. The incident is under investigation.
Sunday, May 2
• At 3:11 a.m. officers arrested Christopher Gerald Grunz, 41, of Minnesota City, and referred him to the county attorney for a potential charge of driving while intoxicated. Officers initially pulled him over for allegedly driving without headlights on Second and Harriet streets. A breath test reportedly measured his blood-alcohol content at 0.11 percent.
• At 10:50 a.m. officers received a report that someone stole a Taurus G2 Millennium nine-millimeter handgun from a home overnight on the 400 block of East Third Street. There are no suspects, according to the report.
Tuesday, April 27
• At 9:09 a.m. deputies responded to a burglary report on Silver Maple Road near Wilson. The reporting party that sometime over Easter weekend someone had entered an unlocked garage and stolen a red, three-gallon air compression, a gas can and a funnel valued at a combined $250.
• At 9:51 a.m. deputies received a property damage report from a resident on County Road 12 outside of Dakota, who told deputies 100 trees had been cut down their property without permission. The case is under investigation.
• At 10:34 p.m. deputies responded to a report of a stolen vehicle on Wilson Frontage Drive near the I-90 interchange. The reporting party told deputies they had brought their truck to a home business to be painted and the the truck was allegedly sold without their permission; the case is under investigation.