The Minnesota Beethoven Festival returns in 2021 for their 14th season, presenting a mix of new and returning internationally-renowned classical artists. The season opens on June 27, 2021, with the Pacifica String Quartet and concludes on July 15, 2021, with violinist Grace Park. Other artists include Chanticleer, the Los Angeles Guitar Quartet, the American String Quartet, and the Manhattan Chamber players, as well as pianists Adam Golka and Marc-André Hamelin.
“We are delighted to be back with a full season,” says Artistic and Managing Director Ned Kirk. “With new social distancing and safety measures in place, we are thrilled to once again present amazing artists to the Winona community.”
Further ticketing information will be announced in the coming weeks and will be available at mnbeethovenfestival.org.
2021 Minnesota Beethoven Festival Concerts
- June 27 - Pacifica String Quartet
- June 29 - Adam Golka, piano
- July 2 Manhattan Chamber Players
- July 6 - American String Quartet
- July 8 - Los Angeles Guitar Quartet
- July 11 - Marc-André Hamelin, piano
- July 13 - Chanticleer
- July 15 - Grace Park, violin