As autumn leaves start to fall, H3O Jazz Trio welcomes everyone to an afternoon of jazz at Island City Brewing Company on September 20, 2020, from 2:30-5:30 p.m.
The Minnesota Department of Health has issued new guidelines prohibiting “open mic” sessions. Recognizing the need for everyone’s safety and social distancing, this month’s event will feature an afternoon of jazz favorites played by H3O without the usual participation by Jazz Jam guests. Instead, the audience will be asked to “stump the band” with their requests.
Island City’s patio is covered by a large tent so the Jazz Jam will take place unless there is severe weather. Check the Island City or H3O Facebook pages for weather announcements the day of the event.
Island City Brewing Company has asked that patrons observe the following guidelines:
Mask are required inside the brewery per state of Minnesota guidelines
• Seating is limited. Please call 507-458-8873 in advance to make your reservation.
• Walk-up reservations will be allowed, but wait times are unknown.
• If you are 15 minutes late for your reservation it will be forfeited to another customer.
• Seating is outdoor only, with a minimum distance of six feet.
• Groups are limited to four from different households or six if from the same household.
Please, no re-arranging of tables or chairs. Please respect social distancing guidelines.
• Children will need to be with you at all times.
If your kids cannot stay seated, we will have to ask you to leave.
An up-to-date schedule is always available at H3OJazz.com. The family-friendly event is free and open to everyone – young and not so young.
Please contact Emily Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.